- 50g Banana
- 30g Salted Caramel Happy Way
- 30g Pitted Dates
- 20g Rolled Oats
- 3 Egg Whites
- Coconut Oil for pan (optional)
- Place all ingredients (minus the coconut oil) in food processor until smooth
- Place desired amount of coconut oil in pan if required, and pour in smooth pancake mixture evenly - you can make around 6 pancakes with this mixture!
- Flip when pancakes begin to bubble and repeat for remaining mixture
- Top with desired toppings - I love to use strawberries & natural maple syrup!
Buy Salted Caramel protein here